Trek Fuel EX 9.7 29 2019
Now $3,950 $4,799
Brought to you by Hendry Cycles
The Fuel EX 9.7 29 is a versatile full-suspension trail bike with performance tech where it makes the biggest difference. It blends the confidence and capability of 29er wheels, a lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, and quality FOX suspension to make a fast, fun mountain bike that can carve around corners, weave through tricky descents and charge through rock gardens with ease.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Trek
- Category: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: M/L, Large, XL
- Frame in inches: 18.5", 19.5", 21.5"
- Colour: Tan
- ID: 104633496
- Material: Carbon
- Riding Style: Trail
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- What an awesome Carbon bike!
- 19.5 instock & others avail to order!
FrameOCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130 mm travel
Front suspensionFox Rhythm 34 Float, GRIP adjustable damper, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 130 mm travel
Rear suspensionFox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
WheelsBontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
TyresBontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40˝
ShiftersSRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
Rear derailleurSRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
CrankTruvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
Bottom bracketSRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
CassetteSRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
ChainSRAM NX Eagle
SaddleBontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
SeatpostBontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
HandlebarBontrager Line, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
GripsBontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
StemBontrager Line, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
Head setKnock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
Brake setShimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
Weight17.5˝ - 13.65 kg / 30.10 lbs (with tubes)
Trusted by thousands of delighted cycling customers since 1975.
At Hendry Cycles, we provide a great level of care for our customers during a sale, AND MOST IMPORTANT, Hendry's after sales service is what we pride ourselves on, and the measure of our success. We are recognised as being the bike industry's problem solving experts, so if you have any hard to solve issues with bike gear, we are always available to help you. If you are a Hendry customer, you can rest assured that you & your bike will always be looked after.
The Hendry Difference
* We build every bike professionally before you receive it
* We are U.S.A. certified bike fitters, so your bike is fitted specifically to you
* We offer you the best warranty in the bike biz.
* Lifetime frame warranty on all Bikes
* Extended manufacturers parts warranty to min 2 years
* FREE gear and brake adjustments for the first 18 months
* We instruct you on your bike maintenance & training advice
* We provide complimentary maintenance training sessions
* We supply warranty instruction books & 24hr online resource
* Our staff are among the most experienced in the industry
* Our policy is to offer you the best service, product range, warranty and overall bicycle package in the bicycle business
We work tirelessly to provide you with a personalized service at a competitive price [many bikes come with BONUS PACKAGES TO VALUE OF $100-$500!!!!] inhouse finance [for bikes at RRP only] .