Trek Fuel EX 8 29 2020
Now $4,190 $4,499
Brought to you by Hendry Cycles
The Fuel EX 8 is the ideal 29er trail bike for mountain bikers who want a versatile full-suspension ripper that can climb with the XC crowd and huck with the enduro crew. It hits the sweet spot of value and performance in our mountain bike line-up with an Alpha Aluminium frame, 140 mm front and rear suspension, and SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain.
FrameAlpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 140 mm travel
Front suspensionFox Rhythm 34 Float, GRIP adjustable damper, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 130 mm travel
Rear suspensionFox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
WheelsBontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
TyresBontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40˝
ShiftersSRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
Rear derailleurSRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
CrankTruvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
Bottom bracketSRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
CassetteSRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
ChainSRAM GX Eagle
SaddleBontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
SeatpostBontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
HandlebarBontrager Line, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
GripsBontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
StemBontrager Line, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
Head setKnock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
Brake setShimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
Weight17.5˝ - 13.79 kg / 30.40 lbs (with tubes)
Trusted by thousands of delighted cycling customers since 1975.
At Hendry Cycles, we provide a great level of care for our customers during a sale, AND MOST IMPORTANT, Hendry's after sales service is what we pride ourselves on, and the measure of our success. We are recognised as being the bike industry's problem solving experts, so if you have any hard to solve issues with bike gear, we are always available to help you. If you are a Hendry customer, you can rest assured that you & your bike will always be looked after.
The Hendry Difference
* We build every bike professionally before you receive it
* We are U.S.A. certified bike fitters, so your bike is fitted specifically to you
* We offer you the best warranty in the bike biz.
* Lifetime frame warranty on all Bikes
* Extended manufacturers parts warranty to min 2 years
* FREE gear and brake adjustments for the first 18 months
* We instruct you on your bike maintenance & training advice
* We provide complimentary maintenance training sessions
* We supply warranty instruction books & 24hr online resource
* Our staff are among the most experienced in the industry
* Our policy is to offer you the best service, product range, warranty and overall bicycle package in the bicycle business
We work tirelessly to provide you with a personalized service at a competitive price [many bikes come with BONUS PACKAGES TO VALUE OF $100-$500!!!!] inhouse finance [for bikes at RRP only] .